g The Post Times Tribune: Look at me, I'm Larry Craig

Friday, August 31, 2007

Look at me, I'm Larry Craig

Larry Craig, to the Tune of Sandra Dee

Look at me, I'm Larry Craig
Not even just one bit gay
Won't use a stall for a BJ call
I can't; I'm Larry Craig

Know this! I hate Doris Day
I was not brought up that way
Won't suck a cock,
Not even hard as a Rock
I said that I'm not gay

I don't suck (no)
Or blow (no)
I don't get on my knees (eew)
I get ill from one little prick
(cough, cough, cough)
Keep your filthy hands
Off my underpants
Don't you know I'm a senator?

As for you Officer blue,
Didn't know what you tried to do
Started to tap
While taking a crap
I'm just plain Larry Craig

Senate, senate, let me be!
No reason to investigate me!
Just let it slide
Romney just took my hide
Don't be snide, I'm Larry Craig!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home